My name is Pixie. You may remember my brother Dixie who found his forever home with Freedom Angels. When we lived together under a car he was the brave one who went out to find food for us. I was always too scared of everything and to be honedt I still am. Even tough I love my foster mum very much I too, really want my forever home. If you like the look of me please take the time to read more.
1. Do you have a quiet home?
2. Do you have a confident, playful dog?
3. Do you have lots of patience?
4. Do you have a secure garden?
5. Will you love me for the rest of my life?
If you answered yes to all of the above we may be made for each other.
Pixie will be 2 in April. He is a shy little boy who needs help with his confidence. Currently in foster in Derbyshire
Age: Approx 2 years old old
Added: 8th February 2021